Tortilla Origami

Too bad I have to wear a uniform at my waitressing job at a Mexican restaurant, or this would be awesome!

Mmm. Yet another shirt that makes me hungry. Weren’t two cheese shirts, two cookie shirts, a sandwich shirt, and a pie shirt in the reckoning enough?

You may think it doesn’t exist, but there’s a great Japanese-Mexican fusion restaurant in San Marcos, TX where I live… I think I have to go there tonight!

Bought this for me, my son, and my chef brother- who coincidentally works at an upscale mexican place.

Tortilla 2 and tortilla 5 are exactly the same. Did someone reuse a tortilla or is someone just too lazy to draw a fifth one?

It just reminds me of shu-mai wrappers. I can see how some people would like it though.

I’d like the crane more if he had salsa on him lol

+1 internet - I just wish I could give you reputation or points or something. :slight_smile:

ha! shirt.woot causing its occasional midnight snack rush

I need this shirt cause I work at a mexican restaurant and there is no real dress code ( cause my parents own it) HOW DO I GET THIS SHIRT!!!

On the first post where it says “Ongoing sale” … yeah, click the perma(nent) link.

gasp! you added a crane! I love you!

Great job, Patrick. By the way, Tacosaka has the best musubi-ritos in town.

Agreed. I wish it was a bit easier to get time with some of my friends. I’d try and talk them into helping. Of course, most of us would have to cross dress for it, but meh. Hopefully would make it funnier.

AMAZING DESIGN _

I can’t believe I almost missed this. As a big fan of tortilla-based foods, I need this shirt. I’m surprised it’s in 25th.