Tortola Wicker Chaise Lounger (Set of 2)

Most happy to hear it has an aluminum frame…and its exclusive. Hmhmmm stepping it up Woot, very nice.

Is this good for a desert setting like Palm Springs?

3000 UV protected hour equals out to like a year. So after a year these may break down in color, what about the wicker? Is it real or plastic? I like these very much, but am nervous about the purchase if they won’t last at least two years for me.

It is very easy to rip/break/tear the wicker from just lifting this chair. I have one and after just a few months of TLC use, it looks like it is worn and tethered looking like a 5 year old similar chair.

PASS! You have been warned.

Woot had the Abbyson Living Redondo Outdoor Chaise Loungers for $284 a pair in August. They look the same. Mine have plastic wicker and an aluminum frame. Nice quality and very comfortable for the pool area.

Hi! It’s definitely not considered to be just “plastic wicker”. There are many grades to Resin wicker.

These loungers are Hand-woven, 3,000 UV hour rated all-weather Resin Wicker which is color fade resistant, specially engineered for rugged outdoor use.

These are more higher quality than our Redondo Loungers, as Abbyson exclusively made for the Woot customer. Quality is fantastic and it’ll last you for years to come!

Additionally we have a warranty if you’d ever need to use it!

Thank you and happy shopping!!

Yes of course! These are made to last for years to come!

These loungers are Hand-woven, 3,000 UV hour rated all-weather Resin Wicker which is color fade resistant, specially engineered for rugged outdoor use.

Abbyson exclusively made for the Woot customer.

Additionally we have a warranty if you’d ever need to use it!

Thank you and happy shopping!!

Exclusive to north america maybe… haha
search ‘Abbyson Palermo Outdoor’

Those have an iron frame. The ones we are selling today are aluminum framed.

haha!

Hi,

These are a different set of loungers. The sizing of these NEW loungers are a little different and the quality of the product is a bit higher grade due to the Hand-woven, all-weather resin wicker.

Most importantly, these new loungers have an ALUMINUM FRAME, which the Woot customer had been asking for.

Thank you!