Toshiba 17.3" Dual-Core i5 Laptop

Come on woot last piece like to go to bed before midnight

Put a dot com on it and see. lol

Garr… Peter

So… If there’s two words on top of each other, is it the letters side by side or up and down?..

Well that explains it. I know no other daily deal sites than Woot.

I be loyal to me home port.

Write it as you would speak it.

ok i bought one to help get us to the next sale faster :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone know what the battery life is on this?

Does the code “TAXSUCKS” still work?

It comes with a 6-Cell battery, but Toshiba sells a 12-Cell replacement with longer battery life. It’s the one drawback with Toshibas, they are battery hogs. I get 1.4 hours on the 6-cell.

Do they not do Bag of Crap’s anymore? I haven’t seen them in the past few Woot offs.

No they stopped doing them recently.

But I think if you read the front page, you might be in for a surprise.

They stopped those quite a while ago. They weren’t making enough money, you know how that goes.

I found Tanga before I found Woot, but I’m not big on daily puzzles. And you can’t ask anyone about the items there.

I guess servers crashing every time is probably a loss of revenue for them!

They do but they’ve gotten more creative about how they do the BOC. Case in point: The Search for Crapbeard’s Treasure: A Woot-Off Treasure Hunt. No BOC for you unless you piece together all the map pieces, and guess the URL.

Wow, that is absolutely awful! Funny, I read on the Toshiba site these are rated for 5 hours (which I know better than to believe). I was going to guess 3 hours, but 1.4 is a showstopper for me…

I have a 2-year-old Toshiba with a 6-cell battery & I use mine pretty seriously. I would search around to get a second opinion before I pass. I love my Toshiba, best laptop I’ve ever owned.

You can get a compatible off-brand 12-cell on Amazon for a reasonable price.

How about it woot, does the tax code work?