Toshiba Big Screen Laptops

No it doesn’t.

My guess is that for most people it will ship either tonight or tomorrow, based on my past experience with woot.

Looks like I was right. Only it turns out I just got my shipping email last night; the laptop actually shipped out the day before, and it is due for delivery today :slight_smile:

Nice looks like it took a few extra days for mine I just checked and it as per the USPS site it has not moved

I ordered a laptop on 7/16, and it’s still Awaiting Shipping. Anyone else or just me? Not really worried, I wanna play with it!

same here.

Me, too. Still waiting for shipment. What’s up, Woot?

Hello all. Those of you looking for tracking info, you might try FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. For some reason this sometimes works better. Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via My Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

If you still don’t have anything, feel free to email service@woot.com.

Just remember that it can take 5 business days from the time you order (not including the day you ordered) for your order to ship out.

Thanks!

eek, I thought surely I’d have it before I move from one coast to the other next week.

Using the alternative tracking method shows no results. Should I be changing my shipping address?

It’s been longer than six days and I still have no info on shipment. :confused:

Hey there. For those looking for tracking updates, you might try FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. For some reason, this method works better sometimes.

Your order number is on your receipt which you can get via My Account. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

If you still don’t see anything, feel free to email service@woot.com.

I am still getting nothing even with the fedex track by reference.

Crisis averted, new address updated. Thanks Woot.

Anyone get their computer? Mine seems to be stuck somwhere between Woot and FedEx.

Got mine Friday…DOA! Came 4 days early but back-light didn’t work and they have no more to RMA. Sent back for a refund. A shame, cuz I really wanted it.

Received my laptop today after placing my order on the 17th. Did anyone else get their laptop and the shipping box look like it was thrown out of a plane?

Yeah, me too. It just arrived today (8/1), with tattered shipping box, though the unit looked undamaged. Turned out, the laptop was DOA. No joy!

Mine arrived after 2 weeks (ordered July 16). Also DOA. Called Toshiba, but they said they only service refurb items bought directly from them. Sigh! Requested RMA from Woot. Lesson learned about Toshiba’s service quality and Woot’s refurbs. Refrain from both!