Toshiba e405 Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 2003 Pro

swell

Too bad its “reconditioned”–other than that it looks good. I don’t know if I trust refurbished items. :?

Wi-Fi compatible? This would rock for use at school. It has build in internet explorer, so this leads me to think it would have wi-fi ability.

cual es el tripeo huevon haha fucking spic
no offense to any spanish people I myself am Venezuelan, and i know catire anyway now that the whole thing is cleared up … go woot!

In the past I had the more expensive Toshiba (e705 I think). They’re pretty good, but don’t have a backup battery, so if you discharge the battery you lose everything. That was my only complaint about it.

If you’re looking at this, see if it has a backup battery if it’s a concern. I don’t know about this model.

From Froogle
$169.88 - Compare prices
Toshiba e405 Pocket PC Color PDA w/USB Cable
[ More from Boletin.net ]

Not bad

Good Woot! If it had Bluetooth…i’d be in. Plain and Simple

looks good. dunno if i’ll get it though…

nothing i can really use

I buy refurb all the time. Had less problems with that than new stuff actually.

not that great of a deal. the PDA fad is over anyway.

cual es el tripeo huevon haha f*cking spic[/quote]

Nice.

This is woot, not ■■■■ Auction or France. STFU and step off.

$35 cheaper than here http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage.php3?id=1003135&refer=pricewatch.com

(including shipping)

Do I need one? Nah… not like I need a [size=24:d5d3e180d6]$50 ROBOSAPIEN!!! [/size:d5d3e180d6]

C’mon Snapster… Woot! has fulfilled most every request we’ve thrown up… except for the $50 Robosapien. Put up 50 or 100 in a Woot-Off or something!! Please?

<B> Too bad im " UBER " broke

[size=24:1359ab3f5a]50$ ROBOSAPIEN - $30 DELL SPEAKERS[/size:1359ab3f5a]

You’re over.

Almost got me… Have to hold out for something else. I already have an iPaq. Maybe next time.

Wish it had bluetooth and wi-fi actually. Why only one SD slot? I recall a different model pocket pc having a sd and cf slot, oh well…

pac-man dying sound

I buy refurb all the time. Had less problems with that than new stuff actually.[/quote]

the 90 day warranty makes it less hot though…