Toshiba Gigabeat 60GB Portable Media Player

check the blog for all comparison site prices… even froogle… though one day i may adjust the blog to feature less of the lame comparison sites… for now, they’re all there… so you’ll know for sure if the woots good after that.

Is this like a Zune?

$260 on froogle

Only and iPod for me…thanks though Woot.

wow… back already?
wasnt this up back in december?
if they really wanted to get rid of this, they could put up a bag of crap, and they’d have those things out the window in a minute.

is this the gigabeat S that got high reviews on C|net?

Alright… What processor is in the beastie? Anyone know?

My boss had one of these. Looks sharp, has some features that out do the Creative stuff. But I have a iPod video, so no Wooting tonight.

numerious retailers admit the keys on this is a bit hard to navigate with…i even tested some myself…not a good WOOT!!

i stay up almost every night just to read the stories you guys put up LOL

Nice mp3 player. Just beat it :slight_smile: and load all those files…

Best…description…ever.

Price Check

Amazon = $242.88 for this plus shipping I think

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Toshiba Gigabeat 60GB Portable Media Player
$199.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Toshiba Gigabeat 60GB Black Portable Media Player - MES60vk

Toshiba direct product page

I seriously concidered getting one of these once. They’re good quality media players, although my Zune trumps all. They’ve been around for a long time though… I’m surprised most people here haven’t heard of them.

BTW, it’s only 40 bucks more at Amazon. Not that great of a deal, unless you’re heart is set on it.

is this toshiba’s version of the ipod or zune? how is toshiba in terms of reliability, battery life and ease of use? i have never gotten anything toshiba before, and would like to see some other opinions before i decide to woot or not…

nice, but don’t have the monetary support

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, i got an iPod

I have a 30GB ipod Video coming in… but i really don’t like that i have to use Itunes to stick songs on it…

would this be a good replacement?