Toshiba Laptops

7850GB SATA? I’m guessing that’s a typo?

Yay! It was the first sale I looked at. And yes, I’ll send it in for fixin’. Thanks!

I have had this Toshiba L505 for 5 or so years. Never any real problems. This is my third Toshiba, I really do believe this is the best brand.

Oh my Toshiba’s (except the 1998 one) all still work 100%. If they didn’t keep changing OS I would probably still be working on number 2 Toshiba.

I always want Brand New laptops. No refurbished please

Nothing wrong with refurbs. Cheaper price and usually just as good as a new one. Bought several so far with no issues.

These HP 15.6" Full HDi7 touchSmart ultrabook 2 much 4 a recondition laptops. My opinion!

I want a backlit keyboard. Toshiba makes them, but nearly all have to be custom-built.

If I can’t find the graphics card/chip at http://www.gpureview.com/ then I’m not buying it, because it must be pretty cruddy.

15.6" Quad-Core Laptop looks pretty great, though, AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M processor is about #500 on the list of processors at PassMark - CPU Benchmarks - List of Benchmarked CPUs and the AMD Radeon HD 7640G is better than the AMD Radeon HD 6990 that I have now, so I can get a good idea of what it’ll be like on the graphics card comparison site. That’ll run Rocksmith 2014 quite well (when it comes out in two weeks) and that’s all I really care about. I think I’ll add in the 16GB RAM kit on http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.aspx?model=satellite+l855d-s5117 since it looks like the 1855D and the 1855 have the same architecture. So, basically $550 and it’ll be a killer laptop, far better than any other laptop around that price.

The i7’s processor was #91 on the list, which is amazing, but the graphics chip is an Intel HD 4000, which is like buying an original late 1990’s-era Pentium processor – that’s a pretty crappy graphics chip. Most of these Toshiba laptops have an HD 4000 graphics chip, it’s just the “15.6” Quad-Core Laptop" that doesn’t.

The “15.6” Quad-Core Laptop" is a really sweet deal.