Toshiba Portege Z20t 12.5" Ultrabook

Toshiba Portege Z20t 12.5" Ultrabook

Does this laptop come with Windows 10 Pro software that includes Word and Excel?

Hi there. Office isn’t included.

You can get a free 30-day trial of MS Office or you can add the Student Edition for $80 (see elsewhere on this site).

I answered one question, but have a separate statement. Although not stated anywhere on the information page, I think that this has a touchscreen, which is detachable and rotates 360 degrees, so it can be used as a tablet, plus a backlit keyboard and included stylus with active stylus), making this an outstanding buy. By comparison, see the model, with twice the RAM, for around 6x the price on Amazon.

The negative: reviews say it has few scaling options, so everything onscreen is either too small or too large, while processing power is hurt by the processor, although daily battery life is extended significantly, in line with tablet specs, as compensation (7 hours each for the tablet/display and the base/docking station, for a total of nearly 14 hours!). Like most tablets, this is probably not upgradeable, and replacing the batteries (one each in the screen and docking station) would not be for amateurs.

1 Like

https://computers.woot.com/offers/microsoft-office-home-and-student-2019z?ref=w_cnt_lnd_cat_pc_9_2

:smiley:

I’m guessing that the listed dimensions (17 x 10.75 x 4.0 in.) are the size of the box that this ships in. Anyone know what the actual unit dimensions are? Also, the picture shows an ethernet port that is not in the description?