Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HD Upconversion HDMI Out and DivX Playback

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HD Upconversion HDMI Out and DivX Playback
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Toshiba SD-K860 HD Upconverting Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HDMI Out and DivX Playback

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Thanks, but no thanks

Pass!! :smiley:

sweet deal

FIRST

don’t need it

yewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

boo

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$34.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Toshiba SD-K860 HD Upconverting Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HDMI Out and DivX Playback

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

next

boooooo

=/

amyteg1 wrote:Here’s a reminder and a direct quote from the What is Woot link:

“Do not post anything that isn’t safe for work, or safe for kids. Again, think PG-13. We’re sure you’re aware that there are plenty of forums on the web that would love to have your smut. This is not one of them, and we’ll enforce it. Complain about it too much and we’ll tell your grandma what a sicko you are.”

a woman can walk around in publick wearing a bikini abd she’s wearing basically a xbox bikini and that’s not good? I think all those gamez are rates pg-13 too

NIce but don’t need

Froogle

will it make toast

Naaaaaaa

i have this. good player.

i used it until i got my ps3.

What does DivX playback mean?