Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HD Upconversion HDMI Out and DivX Playback

What the F?

That was to0o fast to see
went from last product sold out to this product sold out!

Bought one previously-very small, easy to use and great picture quality. Mine had ONLY the HDMI output, so if this is the same you will have to have one of those jacks on your tv, or some type of converter to put it back to rca connectors.

what did they have 4 of them…that was quick

Gah, missed it again!

What is up with these people with 1 or 2 posts (or in this case 5) trying for the “FIRST” post? Lay off the posting and free up the server for the people trying to buy stuff, please!

Damnit, I would have jumped on this in a second.

I’m stupid… This is not blue ray or anything, is it? If it is, I’ll buy, if not - I’ll let someone who does not have eleventy billion DVD players already…

It means it will play DivX…duh!

But seriously, it plays DivX files that you burn on a disk…you know all those TV shows that you download instead of buying

I would guess that it means that this unit plays divx discs.

is this sold out or not for sale yet

Heh. Some poor soul just bought the one I returned from an earlier wootoff. I recommend RMAing it now in anticipation of its arrival.

This is not a bad deal if you want something to tide you over till the BD/HD-DVD battle is played out…

…but that may take a while.

no. you need a HD player: HD DVD or Blu-ray. this will just upconvert your regular dvds and make them look nicer in most cases.

That was too fast, I wanted onw!

It will play AVI files downloaded off of various internet sources without conversion, and does support the XVid codec too. Has been nice saving me from converting things to MPEG since I’m lazy.

why does it say 0% for everthing int he statistics?

ok, i cant buy anything. anyone knows why. everytime i click on golden button. it refreshes the page or shows server error. like this i’m gonna miss on everything. why the heck i cant buy anything???

English is your second language?

Anyone notice the stats on this one?? 0% bought 1, 0% bought 2, 0% bought 3…

Woot is a mess today…