Toshiba Radius 15" 4K Ultra HD Convertible Laptops

http://computers.woot.com/offers/toshiba-radius-15-4k-ultra-hd-convertible-laptops-5 $699 4 months ago.

I just received my order on this purchase, and am very displeased. I expected to have a fully functional computer, particularly having been certified refurbished directly from Toshiba, right out of the box. However that is not the case, and I would caution anyone thinking about purchasing this deal.

It appears that part of the refurbishing effort for my computer was to make it entirely unable to access wireless networks, potentially by removing the wireless card and never replacing it with a new one. I anticipate having a long call with the technical support hotline from Toshiba to try to get this resolved. Not exactly how I had planned to spend my Wednesday or Thursday night.

This is the second time I’ve had significant issues with certified refurbished computers purchased through Woot, and this will also likely be the last time in dealing with Woot. What a disappointment.

I’m so sorry to hear about your trouble with this laptop. If you haven’t already, please use the Support Form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support and make them aware of this issue. Even if Toshiba ends up helping you out with this problem, our teams still like to know when a customer receives a product that is problematic or disappointing. Thank you!