Toshiba SD-5000 Upconverting DVD Player with HDMI Out

You sure you’re giving them the right url? If you give them the url to a thumbnail, then the thumbnail is what’s going to show up on the site Click through to the actual image you want to display, then right-click, choose “copy image location”, and use that as I noted earlier. It should do the trick

Ughh… going to bed… night all… I am going to have terrible nightmares of this yellow bar being stuck permanently

what is this DELL TECH SUPPORT??

Actually i do prefer boots on a chick

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday???

I don’t know where you’re expecting them to pull all those extra pixles out of… I’m amazed they get 720p out of it, i was aware DvD were recorded 480i and 480p was pest you could get by de-interlacing the frames. Unless later DvD were recorded at higher resolutions? (doubtful) bah i dunno.

Holy shit that’s the scariest thing I’ve ever seen.

http://www.genpets.com/trouble.php

Yeah, I think it’s real. Either that or a really, really elaborate hoax.

http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/articles/2007/03/14/art_from_the_science_lab_its_weird_but_to_what_effect/

I wonder if these things will ever go on sale in the U.S.

I can see it now… A Woot-Off next year… Get your very own Gen-Pet. UUUUUUGGGGH.

As long as you dont bring crabs to dinner!!

LMAO!

Just got back from Iron Man… looks like I didn’t miss much of anything

woohoo!!!

Further research found it to be a sculpture/preformance/installation art piece. It’s been traveling around to museums freaking people out.

Hey…why is the site suddenly being swarmed with cats?

so the last thing I remember being on this far stretched woot off was a crappy little speaker for an mp3 player for 5 bucks. have i missed anything good yet cause i already have let me count 6 dvd players

Well then, we won’t be seeing Miss UPS at dinner this week.

these is no way those damn pets are real haha

Exactly. Pancakes = the end of the week.

my boyfriend told me its was IMPOSSIBLE to roll dice and close your eyes at the same time…YOU TRY !!!

Jenna Jameson… delivered to the house - in the flesh… only problem was that she was in TEN Bags Of Crabs - and those who were at the tail end got screwed