Toshiba TVs

Question for anyone who purchased the 32L2400U model - does what you received match up what the pictured product? Mine does not; it looks like the 32L2300U, although the box and labeling on the tv all say 32L2400U.

If you’re sure it’s the wrong model, take pictures (something on the back that shows it?) and whatever else you can come up with.

Then use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I’m not sure though; the item as pictured on Woot is not what I received, but everything on what I received (stickers on the back) indicate it is the correct model. So I’m trying to figure out if it really is the correct item, and the pic Woot has up is just incorrect.
I did email customer service last night; they just responded, but the response didn’t actually answer my question. They did offer to make an adjustment, but I want to verify if it actually is the 1080p model and was just pictured incorrectly.

I’ve asked the Electronics team to research it and included CS.

Update: good news! Photos were swapped for the two 32" TVs. Features were correct so you do have a 1080p set.

Thanks much!