Toshiba USB 3.0 320GB Ext Hard Drive

**Item: **Toshiba USB 3.0 320GB Ext Hard Drive
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Toshiba USB 3.0 320GB Ext Hard Drive)

[Search Google](Google USB 3.0 320GB Ext Hard Drive)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/22/2013 - $49.99 (Woot-off) - 6 comment(s)

8/12/2013 - $49.99 (Woot Plus)
8/5/2013 - $49.99 (Woot Plus)

Wow great deal! same price as Amazon!

What a rip? You can get three times space for the price just about anywhere!

Wow, what a great deal! With $10 more, you can only get a 1TB portable hard drive.

Sorry, Woot-Offbot, but “backup” is a perfectly cromulent adjective.

Seriously…

I thought, it’s a great deal being 1TB…but then 320GB? It might be enough space for some people, however at $50? I guess woot is trying to prey on those people that quickly but anything on woot.

People, go to New Egg if you see things like this…same price you can get much better deals, plus they have free shipping. I don’t even think they sell this small of a drive in the store anymore.

I haven’t been following HD prices in recent years like I used to… but there’s always been a sweet spot of optimal price per space… above that spot you’re paying for the new tech on the block that allows more data to be crammed into the same amount of apace. Below it, you’re paying for the fact that it still needs to be manufactured out of almost as many components as larger sized drives.

I would imagine that today a 320 GB hard drive would fit snugly into the far end of the latter category. Which is not a good thing. Paying a premium PPS just because it still exists and they can’t sell it any lower.

And at a mere 320Gig, being external, and being 2013, there’s no excuse of it being held over for people who’s OS or hardware limits hinder recognizing larger drives.

What a great price! I mean, come on, it was $90. I’m in for 3!

You are being humorously sarcastic right? I sure do hope so.

Disappointing.

I noticed there wasn’t a lot of real great deals, for this whole Woot-off.

Best Woot-off EVER

omg really? why are people buying this? it’s a horrible deal.

Glad you thought so.

Best overpriced Woot-off EVER!

Actually, I kinda miss the jostling and telling each other it was a GREAT deal for a couple of leakfrogs.

XD

'Cause, you know, shipping.

Yeah.

woot used to be better back in the day. now the woot offs are not worth staying up for anymore.

What I’m saying, though, is the deal factor has always been a bit questionable - you just had more people telling you to buy it to move on to the next item. XD