Toshiba USB Optical Scroll Mouse

in for 3 and first… you can never have enough spare mouses around

Ugh. Now i almost regret buying that gaming mouse the other day…

Almost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If my mouse worked I could buy this.

bought 3, looks like a nice mouse for my laptop. solid woot, I think

I’m glad that Woot had these for sale. My current mouse has been acting up and randomly disconnecting and reconnecting itself. It is a HUGE pain and currently my other two roommates have my mice from when I let them borrow them. It’ll be nice for me to have a new mouse.

5.03 for 3 mice…not bad at all…never know when you might need a new one :stuck_out_tongue:

I like 1 cent sales, but I don’t understand the marketing of this new site, if they had kicked the site off with a boc sale and put all of these things into the bags, people would have been happy paying $1 for them, and receiving these items in there boc, but what am i saying… let the 1cent sale roll on.

well, finally caught a sellout.woot, and even though I don’t need any mice, I can’t argue with 1.67 each when you buy three. So… I bit

Oh, by the way, if anyone with the keyboards wants to trade one for a mouse, let me know. I could always use a spare keyboard.

In for 2, but I shoulda gotten 3 just cause, I just wasn’t thinking.

A buck and sixty seven cents for a mouse isn’t bad.

These are nice, but not super-nice. I bought a couple a month or two ago, when Woot had them for a couple bucks each. They hurt my hand when I use them for too long.

In for 3, hoping I get my black square SOON!

I wonder how long this will take to sell out, everyone can use an extra mouse just in case

I bought three.

Hey Sheeple, you don’t get it yet? Woot gets paid each time we click through Yahoo, they make more on the click-thru than they do on the obsolete junk they are clearing out of the back room

better waste of 3 pennies + tax + shipping than that video capture thing…

:smiley:

Yeah guess if ya didn’t you’d have a hard time clicking on the “I want one” button! :')

Since most of cant remember where the “keyboard key mouse” settings are in windows.

Yeah, Woot went down for a bit. Which is probably why these aren’t sold out yet.

In for 3. Fourth woot, my first from sellout.