Total Spa 24-Setting Combo Showerhead

Speaking of biting, ya might want to bite out the enduring holidays code in your sig.

That’s what she… oh, never mind. Thanks for the fix!

Having no like buttons on here makes me sad sometimes. This post is a sometimes reason. :slight_smile:

It should look like a little plug where the showerhead connector meets the wall pipe.

I found another one. First sentence of the product narrative, “short” should be sort. MY GOD, STOP ME BEFORE I EDIT AGAIN or maybe I should just go to bed

I can verify that this statement is true-
The JCP version has white plastic instead of the gray offered on Woot!
http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/prod.jump?ppId=1e5f1d2

Woot is…
25% off for one
31% off for two
33% off for three

Does anyone know if the lower head has a 360 degree swivel or if it’s stationary?

So the problem with buying something like this online is that if you just flat-out don’t like it, your options are limited.

I see Woot’s return policy for defective items. What’s the policy for “I don’t want this after all?”

Maybe Woot’s ‘editor’ was SURE they had a winning Powerball ticket and blew off their job?

Y’all are just full of it tonight, aren’t ya?

That other fix will have to wait until morning.

The FAQ covers that too under buyer’s remorse.

My shower’s water pipe is stupidly short. I just measured and there is 1" between the wall and the rear edge of the part that threads on on my current shower head, which is approximately the same as where the downward curve starts on the pipe. I can’t really tell from the angle of the photo whether this is likely to fit my shower or not. Anyone know how much clearance it needs behind it for the hose?

I’m not entirely certain my experience is with this exact brand, but I bought a very similar shower setup from Costco a few years back. The diverter valve – the piece that attaches to the shower arm and sends water to both shower heads – is invariably made of plastic on these, which leads to premature failure. Mine lasted less than two years.

I ended up getting my money back, and going to my local home center for a (chromed) brass diverter valve. I’ve been much happier since.

That said, you could probably use everything but the valve in this set and end up with a pretty good deal.

Gracias, o wise Woot Staffer.

seems to be an average price for similar heads at bed bath beyond: https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/bedbathbeyond/product/detail.do?itemId=18758326&categoryId=1489993&path=&notinregularhierarchy=true

On low cost equipment like this, the flow restricter will be blue.

If I believed there was a god, I’d be thanking it everyday that there are no god damn like buttons. You facebook junkies need to stay on facebook and leave the rest of the internet for the sane people… PLEASE!!!

I had a similar showerhead from Bed Bath and Beyond and it didn’t last 2 years. The diverter valve broke. It was under warranty and I sent it back to Interlink and never received a reply.

Quality Post! Er… Never mind.

Woot, are the connecting parts made of chromed plastic or metal?

Dear TT or other Woot! Staff Member,

Like “djslack”, I am also unable to tell from the Woot! images. Using links posted by others on this forum to check out the images of similar products sold by other merchants, I am still uncertain. Sometimes a showerhead manual has a page showing the product with dimensions of each part of an unit. I do not see a link, however, for this model’s manual.

Could we trouble Woot!, 1) if there is such a page in the manual, to post a link to the manual or the page itself that Woot! may scan and upload, or 2) check out a unit and advise on the dimension of the length of the part of the showerhead handle holder/assembly that attaches to the shower arm?

I myself am inquiring not due to a short shower arm, but due to a shower caddy already in-use. It is the type of caddy that hangs from a shower arm. I think there must be others who also use such caddies and might like to know. Knowing whether the showerhead handle holder/assembly provides enough extension to allow enough clearance for the handheld showerhead’s hose to hang and be used without interference is helpful for a customer, so it can be determined whether a shower arm extension also needs to be purchased. If an extension does need to be bought separately, it would add to the $25 cost of replacing an existing showerhead with this model.

Thank you in advance.