Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Bought these a few months ago they were on here. About half of them worked and the other half quit working within a few weeks. Not a huge loss being they were cheap, but the fact that $169 at some point made me think they were better than they were. Save your money

1 Like

I have to agree completely with the comment above from ā€˜lehmanzā€™. I ended up buying 4 sets. I do feel the loss of the money. A rather badly made product.

1 Like

Please please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance. We need to hear from customers about product quality.

1 Like

These are horrible lights. Two of them worked for a couple of weeks. Do not buy!1

1 Like

Maybe they just put that price $169.00 on there to have people think just as you did and I would also. For that once price makes you wonder how they can sell them for $17.00. :disappointed_relieved:

$169 marked down to $20 makes you think you are getting a high quality item at a good price. Well I can assure you these are junk. Instead of a rock they are more like a large pebbleā€¦they are tiny. Lenses scratched on mine and excess glue. I wouldnā€™t pay $5 for these.

I was also taken in by this ā€œofferā€. Donā€™t make my mistake ā€¦.these were the very worst lights ever.

I bought them on ā€œsaleā€ from Woot a month or so agoā€¦every one of the lights is now in the garbage. Like others, half never worked and the other half never worked well and two weeks after purchase, they also stopped working.

Totally useless item, save your money. Most do not work and the rest are not bright at all. My mistake.

Iā€™m very sorry. Please make sure to contact Woot customer service.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Spoke to customer service already after my last purchase of these. 2 of them arrived with the LED loose in the housing, completely un soldered from the chip/board. 1 failed after a few days outside. CS was awesome about it, but a ~50% fail or DOA rate is pretty awful. Iā€™ve bought other touch of eco stuff and been super pleased, but not these.

Tl;dr, this is the only touch of eco product Iā€™ve bought that I donā€™t recommend bc of mediocre quality.