Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Please make sure you contact Woot Customer Service

If you’re having problems with these lights, make sure you contact Woot Customer Service. We track issues on products. While there’s a good number of issues posted here, it’s an extremely small number compared to what we’ve sold.

To contact Woot Support: From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I wish I had read the reviews before buying. The negative reviews on this are to kind, its pure junk, the dollar store has better quality than these lights. They are small, have the brightness equivalent to a coma patients eye twinkle and the fragility of a 90 year olds hip.

I should have known better! Complete waste of money. Out of the box, one light did not work. Two of the lights would charge but would only produce light for a couple of hours. Three lights did work initially, but after a month they stopped working too. All of the lights ended up in the garbage can. Rather than spending $20 on these light, you’d be better off just lighting it on fire.

I’m very sorry. Please make sure you reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

We track issues with our products.

I have to agree with all the reviews. These were worthless. In the Florida sun the max time they stayed lit was 4 hours. But that lasted only a few days for a few and the rest were dead in a week or so. I am just getting around to writing this partly because I just felt so frustrated and did not want to deal with it. But no not buy if ever listed again. I am also upset with Woot/Amazon for putting the pricing they did to make it look like these had any quality at all.

This is the worst woot order I ever did! They are dim , half didn’t work out of the box. Do NOT buy!!!%^&*(