Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

1 Like

Great product, perfect for our patio. Ease of setup was a bonus.

Bought a couple years ago and were complete garbage… Rarely comment but seriously just an fyi disclaimer better off flushing money down a toilet than to buy these worthless lights.

2 Likes

Overstock has a few pretty bad reviews.
Overstock Reviews of Sunstone Lights

2 Likes

I feel obligated every time I see these listed to warn others…
These are junk.
I had purchased 3 sets of 6 in the past
Half didn’t work straight out of the box and within a week another half didn’t work
And that’s in NM sun…
Needless to say by the time I was down to 3 out of 18 that few didn’t fit my needs

They went in the garbage as well.

Be forewarned
A definite NO BUY!

3 Likes

I wonder if you could retrofit an Arlo or something :sweat_smile:

These are pure garbage. Don’t waste your money.

1 Like

All of this came up after I ordered and they still haven’t shipped. Argh

The real problem appears unrelated to quality, it is actually getting the item. I have communicated twice with customer service with no luck. All I get is be patient, its the pandemics fault. These were sold with knowledge of the situation and a date 3 weeks out for delivery. Still no updates.

Hi there. We are working with the vendor. Problem is that UPS is also short staffed and vendors are having problems getting trucks to pick up orders. We appreciate your patience.

If you’d like to cancel your order, let customer service know.

1 Like

Thank you! They took care of it Pronto!

Pathetic. We ordered and passed up on similar items then learned days later that the order was canceled. I wouldn’t you waste your time ordering these.

I wish these reviews have been available before I bought them. I bought two sets and most of them do not work at all, and a couple barely work. This is the first time I’ve been skunked buy a product from Woot and I will be very careful about anything I buy from them now.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I purchase these as a gift for my mom. She loves them. She place them in her flower bed. She wasn’t expecting so much light from these small rocks. She wanted to order more but they were sold out.

Liar

Your mom just was being nice to you. These things are garbage.

1 Like

I never saw this response to my posting until today. I can’t see any reason to call or to contact customer service now. I’ll just remember not to buy any thing from woot until I see what other people experiences have had with it