Touch Of ECO TWINSPOT PRO Dual Solar Motion Spotlight

Why two color drop down boxes? The first one is enough, the 2nd is purely redundant.

Yeah, agree. Might be leftover from being combined with another item. I’ll ask the team.

67% of people on Amazon think this stuff is garbage and they didn’t last 6 months. Don’t waste your money. Woot- find something else to do with your stock. Don’t ruin your reputation any further.

I thought these might be the perfect solution to add light when I bar be cue on the back porch. The fact I wouldn’t have to run wires from anywhere is a real plus but now I’m not so sure. It doesn’t look like there is a separate on/off switch which depending on how long it lasts once the sun goes down may not be an issue.

When I first took it out of the box I thought it seemed cheap and would probably not work well, but to my surprise it works great! It’s sensor is pretty sensitive and detects motion from quite a distance and the light output is good considering I put it up in an area that’s completely in the dark. So far so good in very stormy, wet weather.

Sorry, grammar queen, “Weather you’re using this for…” really folks. How about “Whether?”

Now if you had said “Weather it is stormy or sunny, it will still charge” could have been a cute double entendre but otherwise, just one more example of too many everywhere where schools are failing us. Very sad.

Annoyed by lazy English,
Betty