Tough Princesses

Due to shirt color? or due to design? I think there is some real demand for 4T and 6T sizes

As it “out of stock”.

I want my shirt today. Can you magic it to me?

Why is it that Woot’s email says the price is $7, but when I go to the website, the price is $10? This has happened several times.

Sorry about that. This was $7 as the daily shirt a couple days ago. Now that it’s in the catalog, it’s gone up to catalog price. Sorry for the confusion.

Will the child sizes be back in stock?

I see your Jonathan Coulton and raise you a Seanan McGuire’s Wicked Girls (Saving Ourselves), though that’s more literature-focused. (Lyrics here since the only readily available online recordings are live.)

That’s perfect for both those characters!

We are not unhappy. We are totally miserable and thoroughly shocked.

We are still longing for the small kids’ sizes! Please, I want to make all the other nerd parents jealous!

Got my shirts and are really nice! They run very small though! Be sure to order up a size!

Can you guys make more of the little kid sizes, please.

Still waiting on the 4 and 6 sizes to come back in stock… Any day now!

When we have kids sizes back in stock I promise everyone we will shout it from the mountain tops.

Any chance to get this on a non-cotton shirt? Like, an athletic shirt?

When you do, I’ll be in for 2, 1 in T4, 1 in T6.

More small kids sizes? I’d be in for 2 if I could get a kids 4 back in stock.
I figure it’s been a week. Poke, poke. :slight_smile:

Any time now with the kid’s sizes. AAAAAny time…

Sooooo… About those children’s sizes… Still waiting. Just saying. lol

The rank keeps on dropping, and I am still waiting. Really, It might be time to get those in stock and, just maybe, give us a heads up on what is going on. It has been over 2 months, now…