Tour de France

Hey!
Is anyone watching the Tour de France coverage? I just started trying to keep up and have found that the CBS Sportsline page is okay but the Cycling News.com page is pretty awesome, with lots of great pictures if you want to know what all the riders look like, etc. I don’t have cable so I can’t see the Outdoor Life Network coverage. Anyone watching it? Opinions?

Thanks!

[quote user=“PJLime”]Hey!
Is anyone watching the Tour de France coverage? I just started trying to keep up and have found that the CBS Sportsline page is okay but the Cycling News.com page is pretty awesome, with lots of great pictures if you want to know what all the riders look like, etc. I don’t have cable so I can’t see the Outdoor Life Network coverage. Anyone watching it? Opinions?

Thanks![/quote]

Yeah Ive got an opinion, cycling is Gay. Who really cares about the Tour de France?

Lance will win again.

[quote user=“PJLime”]Hey!

Thanks![/quote]

[quote user=“recruit2shoot”]Lance will win again.

[/quote]

Ditto.

[quote user=“mardigrased”]
Yeah Ive got an opinion, cycling is Gay. Who really cares about the Tour de France?[/quote]

You are totally awesome! Thanks for the reply.

Anyway, Lance will probably win. It is amazing to me to watch all the strategy that goes into every stage. I understand how Americans can’t really get into cycling, but with Armstrong able to win his 7th and most likely retiring I thought we would get a little more coverage. Comparitively, we go nuts about the Olympics, don’t we?

I’ve been watching and taping the race each morning (I generally have to leave for work before the end, plus it starts before I get up,) and it’s been good. Check out www.olntv.com as they have daily videos and other stuff.

Yeah Ive got an opinion, cycling is Gay. Who really cares about the Tour de France?

Lance will win again.

Ditto.

You are totally awesome! Thanks for the reply.

Anyway, Lance will probably win. It is amazing to me to watch all the strategy that goes into every stage. I understand how Americans can’t really get into cycling, but with Armstrong able to win his 7th and most likely retiring I thought we would get a little more coverage. Comparitively, we go nuts about the Olympics, don’t we?

I’ve been watching and taping the race each morning (I generally have to leave for work before the end, plus it starts before I get up,) and it’s been good. Check out www.olntv.com as they have daily videos and other stuff.

No, what channel is it on?

Time travel network?