Tower Adventurer Inflatable SUP Bundle

LIvelyvc,

Thanks for sharing! Glad you’re getting to enjoy a lot of sunsets with your board!

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

The video mentions a repair kit but this sale only states that it includes the board, paddle and pump. Is this accurate?

Wickfh,

Thanks for sharing your experience! Remember, even if you fail at your yoga poses, you just get wet so no worries. Keep at it!

Keep working on your friends husband!!!

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

k9sar,

Yes, all board packages come with a repair kit. It also comes with a strap to keep it tight when rolled up. Both are minor things, so I think that’s why they are omitted.

Also, they say it will ship in 3-5 days + transit, but I assure you this will get on a truck tomorrow or Friday and you’ll have it in plenty of time for the holidays! I think they’re just being conservative - under promise, and over deliver, which is our m.o. too!

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Rhess,

Solid advice on getting two. You would laugh if I told you how many times we get someone coming back for board #2 for the exact same reasons you’re explaining. It’s a social sport. Sounds like even your dog is loving it!

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

excited to see this on woot! My wife is VERY difficult to buy for, she’s wanted a paddle board for some time, but I doubt she could get a regular foam board on top of our car.
I was very skeptical of these inflatables, but a friend came back from vacation raving about this tower isup.
this is perfect as we can store it deflated at our beach club and just pump it up and go.

Schorert,

Yes, this 6" thick inflatable paddle boards is nearly as good performance wise as a hard board for most uses. The only reason to have a hard board for sure is if you will be surfing it as you need the hard rails to surf well.

Enjoy your board!

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

I would be in for 2 (with a pump), but the limit is 1. What should I do?

Changed to limit of 2 - thank you for stopping b(u)y!

Merry Christmas to me - thanks Woot!! We bought one a few months ago and quickly regretted not getting 2 - my wife and kids had to battle over who got to use it! Anyway, they’ll be excited which means I’ll be happier.

Hi Stephan,
Cool boards! Any chance of getting the longer SUP onto Woot?
Thx!

Pumped it up for the firs time today, took five minutes tops. I thought the gauge was broken on the pump(very nice pump btw)…but it really doesn’t register pressure until the very end, it goes from 0 to 10psi in the final 20 strokes.
Can’t believe how sturdy this feels, very firm, tough material with a soft foam pad on top.
can’t wait for some warm weather…