Tower Adventurer Inflatable SUP Bundle

Mckinneya,

Thx for your comment. Glad the board is working out great for you! And great to hear you’re happy enough that you are getting another one! Thank you.

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

I have two Tower inflatables and one off-brand. I can get all three into a standard Ford Focus trunk at the same time. Makes the effort to get out and paddle totally doable on a whim.

Bigredfro,

Thanks for your comments & your impulse buy. I assure you that you will be stoked when you are tooling around the Mediteranian (sp?).

The balance is definitely exponentially more challenging in the surf zone with waves. The one trick that really helps there is to keep your eyes on the horizon… Not on your feet, which is the natural instinct.

Enjoy your boards!

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

SUPjuggler,

Thx for your purchase!

On the pump & gauge, note that it only starts registering at above 5 PSI or so, so if the gauge isn’t reading, just keep pumping. You can damage the board with the hand pump, so no worries.

Enjoy your board,

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Does it come with all accessories shown? If so, in for 2 with rush shipping.

Yep. From the specs…

Tower Inflatable Paddle Board Bundle includes:

Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
High-Pressure Hand Pump with Built-In Pressure Gauge
Aluminum SUP Paddle

Does it cause massive loss of chest hair? The seventh pic has me concerned…

Flaura22,

Thanks for your moment! Yes, they are AOT easier to transport. Glad to hear you guys and your kids are loving the boards.

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

There is one other accessory pictured that I am most interested in, as well as one that I would discard on arrival should it also be included.

Was that guy in the Alien movie?