Tower Adventurer Stand-Up Paddleboard

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Tower Adventurer Stand-Up Paddleboard
Price: $499.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Jul 18 to Tuesday, Jul 19) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://www.woot.com/offers/tower-adventurer-stand-up-paddleboard) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Tower Adventurer Stand-Up Paddleboard) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Tower - Google Shopping Adventurer Stand-Up Paddleboard)

Product Page with Reviews

I know there are wooters out there that have this. Share your experience and thoughts with the rest of the community.

I bought two of these. They are great. Light enough to carry around. Good paddleboards that track well. Better to get going quickly than my heavy kayak. I bought one, and then another. The material is like the Hypalon that inflatable boats are made of – so very durable. Tip: buy a good foot inflator that can go up to 10PSI at a good marine supplies store; the crappy foot inflators at department and standard sporting goods stores won’t work. Using the included hand inflator will pretty much make you die, both of boredom and from the workload. There are also 12V inflators; just make sure that they can pump to 10psi (and just pump up so board is stiff, then use the hand inflator for the final 100 pumps so you don’t over inflate the Tower SUP).

I bought one two years ago and bought another one last year as well so two of us at a time (between my wife and two teen daughters) could paddle together here in seattle on lake union. Absolutely LOVE these boards. Lightweight and durable. i would recommend buying the electric via cigarette lighter inflator/deflator that tower sells as it makes life mucho easier… Costco sells a way less board for about the same price, but it’s one time where i can say costco pales in comparison. Buy it, dude!

Perfect for being prepared in AZ, when The Big One hits CA, and I have beach-front property at last!!

^^X^^

I have the Adventurer 2 from a previous Woot, and it is basically the best thing I’ve Wooted.

These are well made and very sturdy. I’ve had many compliments on it, and several people have been very surprised about how solid the board is.

I paddle with my border collie and she loves it. I bought some stick-on deck padding for the bow so she can have a little texture for her nails. She has been more comfortable up there since that mod.

This rolls up and fits easily in a car trunk or you can leave it inflated and transport it like a hard board.

It takes about 3-4 minutes of pumping to get my board to 10 psi using the included pump. The paddle is basic but totally functional.

A great package deal - I’d buy again if this were the Adventurer 2 (with the dog the extra length helps).

I couldnt imagine a less that 15psi set up… This even capable?

Keeps springing leaks!

Hey assholes, I’m fat and you didn’t provide any weight limit information… That should be the first stat you mention on every product! I don’t care if it’s bike or blender, I need to know if my fat ass can sit on it without breaking something!

I got mine last year and love it. Make sure to inflate it as stated - I was having problems in the beginning with balance and checked the inflation - I was way under although it felt very rigid - adding air made all the difference. My aim is to get my old dog on it with me this year. Best thing I’ve done for myself in a long time!

This was my first Woot way back. I already had a regular tower SUP. My thought was using it for an extra for friends, since it seemed a lot of work to inflate and deflate, but I keep it filled all the time and use it as my main board.

Today I tried it with my wife sitting up front. It floated around 300 lbs, fine but felt a lot less stable than paddling solo. 300 lbs you would need a lot better balance than the average paddler.

This looks like garbage.

ThunderThighs,

I’ll be on here off an on today to answer questions.

Here is a detailed video review (unsolicited, he just sent it int) from a customer that is a river guide:

[youtube=yMiumSxfaDQ][/youtube]

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Photoagent101,

Thanks for your comments and advice to other Wooters! And glad you’ve become a repeat customers - we get that a lot!

Note that this board is tested safe to upwards of 25 PSI, so you don’t have to worry too much about over inflating when you’re around 10-15 PSI. It’s nearly impossible to overinflate with a hand pump, and even the electric pumps Air compressor, that’s a different story :slight_smile:

Enjoy your board,

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Shane,

Glad you are a repeat customer as well, and glad your whole family is enjoying the board and getting to spend more time on the water.

Thanks for your comments for other Wooters!

-Stephan Aarstol
Tower Paddle Boards

Mledawn,

Glad you are enjoying your board! I’m not sure what better feedback we can receive that this is the best thing you have ever bought on Woot. Thanks for that!

-Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Thanks for your question. This is a 6" thick iSUP, so you can actually ride it just fine at only 1-2 PSI. The seams on this board are tested safe up to 25 PSI, so you can go at 15 if you like. We’ve found that anything above 10-12 PSI doesn’t make much of a difference as it’s super rigid already and performs optimally already.

On thinner 4" iSUPs, which can be substantially cheaper, they often try to “fix” their design flaw by inflating them to 15-20 PSI, but the reality is they still stuck. We used to have a 4" thick board 4 years ago and just stopped selling it because we didn’t want to embarass our brand. By going to 6" thick, that was a 50% increase in thickness, which translates into a 400% increase in rigidity. It’s an exponential effect.

Hope this helps explain the dynamic with PSI and thickness. The short story is you’re good at 10-12 PSI on a 6" thick iSUP and anyone who tells you differently is doing deceptive marketing in my opinion.

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Tinaalibrando,

If this is a serious comment, not just a joke, please call our customer service department to get a replacement if you are still within the 2-year warranty period. These boards are military grade inflatables, so they don’t really “spring leaks”. We’ve literally ran over them with a 6000 lb car and they don’t spring a leak (although this was hard core testing so I don’t recommend it at home ;).

Bottom line, the seams on this boards are guaranteed with a 2-year warranty. It’s extremely difficult to puncture a board, so this is something we only see in 2-3 out of every 1000 boards sold.

Regardless, if you or any Tower customer has an issue, that’s when you’ll learn that we take care of customers better than anyone in the industry and pride ourselves on that!

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards