Tower Inflatable Lounger

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Tower Inflatable Lounger
Price: $14.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Sep 04 to Tuesday, Sep 05) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Tower Inflatable Lounger) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Tower Inflatable Lounger) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Tower - Google Shopping Inflatable Lounger)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/6/2017 - $14.99
6/24/2017 - $26.99 - Click To See Discussion (36 comments)
5/9/2017 - $26.99 - Click To See Discussion (14 comments)

That would last about a day, my two cats would have fun though!

Where’d the fashion.woot page go? I need some new underwear

Sweat canoe - cool, no that’s hot.

Suggestions for woot…

1. I used to be able to flip through your email quickly for each main category. Now the sub-catagories make it a timely process (I hardly go through them anymore).

2. Remove sold out items. No one cares to see that they can’t purchase an item anymore.

3. Link to the Amazon product page instead of the reviews directly.

4. Go back to your old email time.

I know you all work hard but I feel that Woot keeps going further and further away from what it used to be.

The Woot that many of us loved from the early 2000s is dead.

I don’t even understand the current Woot business model.

Holy cow, they have one? Don’t get me wrong, I still occasionally buy things but it is hard to navigate.

I can’t imagine something that looks less comfortable than this.

Ok #1- we have cats. Don’t use this in your house if you have cats. Not that we did, but…
#2- it actually can be comfortable- I’ve seen adults use it, but my son has a similar one and he brought it to camp where a couple of other bunkmates had one as well. It was THE RAGE. A couple of people had it at the beach.

It doesn’t fit IN a tent, so using it for a campout wouldn’t work but it is super easy to inflate and easy to use. Just my 2cents that nobody asked for.

I got a (similar) air-mock in a previous bag of crap, and we love it. I can’t imagine something more comfortable.

I can’t begin to express how much I agree with this post!!! Thank you for expressing what we ALL feel!!!

Looks comfortable. Like a giant “birth canal” to rest your entire body in. LOL

I’ve used one that was a different brand and it’s very comfortable. Your first time inflating it might take one or two tries but then you get the hang of it and it’s not difficult. As understand from the owner of the one I used, these slowly leak air but do remain usable for several hours. I don’t really see that as much of an issue. I’m extremely tempted to pull the trigger on this.

“Sell more stuffs cheaplier!”
There you have it… easy-peasey.

I have a different brand. I still haven’t figured out the best way to inflate it completely but even a half-good attempt works for me (I’m short) and is very comfy.

Solid feedback and will pass on to our design leads. 2 is actually something we’re working on (it’s part of the Flash Deals automation stuff and we need to finish the work to clear them out automatically). 3 is because studies by people smarter than me say blah blah something something don’t kick customers out of your store something something. I’m a tech guy but our marketing peeps tell me it’s all badz so imma do what I’m told on that one for now. 1 is something we are definitely working on still, and 4 is weird because our time was always a little all over the shop for me - I used to get it around 45-90 minutes post rollover.

Keep the feedback a-rollin’. We really do read it and use it to help move towards something that people enjoy coming to every day.

Looks like the worlds biggest drybag. Lol

would this work well in the water? Description states that it would work. Has anyone tried it?

I would think it’s unstable in the water and apparently not air tight.