Tower Inflatable Paddle Board Bundle

Hmmm. The new hipster thing to do.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Tower Inflatable Paddle Board Bundle
$449.99 + $5 Standard OR $31 Two-Day OR $33 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Anyone wanna bet on time to first Woot?

can’t remember the last time a non-woot off item sold out, woot ur doing it wrong

'SUP, dude?

I’m not going to take this offer sitting down!!!

It looks like a lot of fun and I have a lake right in my yard. But $449 seems steep for an inflatable.

I may not be remembering this accurately but I think that when I first starting following Woot, about seven years ago, most of the deals were fairly inexpensive and usually very interesting gadgets. Now we seem to get a lot of HDTV’s, Dyson’s, and well, now boats. Maybe it’s not possible to go back as the revenue might not be high enough but I sure miss those days and I hope some startup comes along to replicate that sort of deal site.

want.

Sooo with you on that one, I don’t really get all that excited anymore. I scroll through the multitude of woot sites and say “eh” and go to bed. Sorry, Woot, since Amazon (whom I love) bought you, the deals haven’t been all that inspiring. That being said, they had an inflatable kayak a little while back for less than half this price, that was very tempting. :slight_smile:

I would much rather spend that kind of money on a kayak than a blow up.

I could not agree more. I’ve been a Wooter for many years and used to look forward to checking the daily deal, as the clock rolled around to 10 o’clock…but in recent months…meh. It’s almost always a disappointment.

Like you all said, miss the old days. But this much for an inflatable is truly ridiculous! My buddy just bought a two person kayak, paddles, and life vests for around $550! If this were <$100 I’d probably get it…

Oh and there’s one guy that actually got it from Texas… lol

Then you’ll love tomorrow’s 3-pack. Just 1¢ + $5 shipping.

:tongue:

Something for those with more money than sense. Seriously though, you can probably get a real paddle board for $500, why would you buy an inflatable one?

I’ll try to brighten the mood. I can’t stop laughing at this.

[youtube=2m2BwNMjLF8][/youtube]

Right price, but a “Shark Tank” shark just took a 55% haircut on this business. Don’t you love the financial experts?

why the banana is this so expensive?

lol it’s been up for 36 minutes and only sold 1

TT, you say you listen to requests? Could you bring back the Dream Cheeky items? I want a missile launcher for cheap!!!

[TT: Put it on the list to turn in.]