Tower Paddle Boards SUP Adventurer 2

1 Like

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Tower Paddle Boards SUP Adventurer 2
Price: $549.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Monday, Apr 11 to Tuesday, Apr 12) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://www.woot.com/offers/tower-paddle-boards-sup-adventurer-2-3) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Tower Paddle Boards SUP Adventurer 2) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Tower Paddle Boards SUP Adventurer 2)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/5/2015 - $549.99 - Click To See Discussion (46 comments)

1 Like

How much for the guy in the photo?

I can’t be 100%, but that might be the rep that shows up in the threads. With any good luck, he’ll show up to confirm. :wink:

Product Page with Reviews and More

I bought one of those last time around. I have both a hard Surftech paddleboard and this one. I now almost exclusively use this one just because of how much easier it is to lug around. No more dealing with roof racks and hauling my board down to the water. I usually paddle around a cove in ocean water and this does just fine. A little less smooth than the hard board, but nothing too bad. It does take a bit of work to inflate. I have a battery powered pump from an air mattress I usually use for the first bit, then once it won’t inflate anymore, I use the included bravo pump. It usually takes 5-10 minutes and is definitely a work out to get the last bit inflated. Deflating it is super easy and takes like 30 seconds. You just pull the nozzle, and start rolling it up to get the rest of the air out.

All in all I’m very happy with this board. Holds up just fine in the ocean, and is really easy to carry around/store. Get some odd looks inflating/deflating it at the beach, but more often than not the person walks up and asks about it, and thinks it’s pretty cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a good product explanation video:

[youtube=jVRRMwxKnv4][/youtube]

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

WanderingBard,

Glad you are liking your Tower inflatable board, and so much so that you are using it more than you hardboard. That’s typically what happens. And I don’t even want to ask what you dropped on that SurfTech hardboard :wink:

Enjoy your board, and thanks for chiming in here!

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Hey Wooters,

I’m the CEO of Tower and I’ll be on and off the discussion boards over the next 24 hours to answer any questions. I’m in Hawaii doing “product testing” currently, but I’ll try to check in when I can. Right now it’s dark, so I’m free :wink:

Here’s a review on our original Tower Adventurer - the Adventurer 2 that is on sale today is the 2nd generation of that original board, which is also one of, if not the, best selling and best rated inflatable paddle boards on the market. The Adventurer 2 takes the next step, so most all of this review is relevant here. The guy is a river guide so really knows quality inflatables like river rafts.

Here’s the video:

[youtube=yMiumSxfaDQ][/youtube]

Thanks.

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Yes, we’re also the paddle board company that was on ABC’s Shark Tank. I’m known as the guy that screwed up his pitch, but still got a deal from Mark Cuban. Fast forward a few years and we’re one of Cuban’s best Shark Tank investments. In 2014 we were named the fastest growing company in San Diego. A good chunk of this is because of the quality and success of our inflatable paddle boards like this one you have on sale here.

For entertainment purposes, here’s the video where I completely froze on national TV… but as they say it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish :wink:

[youtube=fcRuxfKH7zI][/youtube]

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Helpful post from a previous sale:

Bought a pair of these last time around. Didn’t think an inflatable board could be any good, but they’re fantastic. You’ll probably end up wanting a powered pump. :slight_smile:

I have 2 inflatables and love them. A battery operated high pressure pump is the only way to go. I got mine from seaeagle.com I couldn’t manage to pump mine up much past 7 without it. Love my inflatables. I’d like to see this one in a 12 ft

Bought this the last go around and although I love it, it was not without a little bit of effort! Pump was delivered w a broken gauge and the “board” sprung a leak THE FIRST DAY!!! Patching was easy enough and Woot gave me choice of returning or a $50 refund.

Easy to inflate and easy to patch.

I like that you can drive your car on this paddle board (see product photos). It is so much more convenient when you can take your car out with you! No more having to unload the cooler, remember to grab the sun screen, etc… it is all there with you plus you have shade, tunes and AC while you paddle!

It is a bit of a challenge to switch the paddle to the other side but bench seats help. They let you just slide across from one window to the other. Just try not to wack your passengers in the head when you flip the paddle around in the car.

These iSUPs are great. I’m 6’4" and I had to go for the XPlorer, as the extra length really helped me out as a beginner, but my wife is using this model. We love it.

I bought a your regular SUP right after I saw you on Shark Tank primarily because at 9’10" it fit in my condo’s storage room (and because you said you wanted to be the Dell of SUP). Loved it and joined woot and bought the inflatable when I saw it here. While the original is not too heavy, love the light weight inflatable.

Congrats and wishes for continued good fortune.

1 Like

Unfortunately I have to wait on the XPlorer to make another appearance on here cause I’m a taller guy, but I’ve been waiting on these Tower boards to sell here again for the summer. Seen nothing but great reviews and I’d pick this up today if height/weight wasn’t an issue.

Justrick,

Glad you are loving your inflatable paddle boards, and thanks for chiming in here! Yes, people are really surprised at how great the inflatables work. In my opinion, unless you are going to surf in the waves where you need specific edging that only hardboards can give you, then an inflatable paddle board is an all around better option than a hard board. And so this means inflatables are a better option for like 99% of the market, and the paddle board market is moving in this direction.

Stephan Aarstol
Founder & CEO
Tower Paddle Boards

Stephan, I have a couple questions for you.

What is the warranty? I was planning on springing for an inflatable from Red Paddle Co because of their Tupperware-level warranty.

I’ve never seen inflatables that don’t come with a carrying/storing bag, but there’s no mention of one here. Is one included? They’re usually backpack-style so you can hike to water and then carry the pump once you inflate.