TP-LINK N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router

Pretty good router, have owned for a little while and haven’t had problems. Also known as TP Link Archer C7. I have two running DD-WRT in wireless bridge mode, covers a multistory townhouse with no problems.

Edit: just kidding, this isn’t the same as the Archer C7. This is TP Link WDR-4300. Still supports DD-WRT.

Do you have any usable QoS on the C7 with DD-WRT?

The description on this unit states that it comes with a 2-year warranty from the maker. The descriptions for the other TP-Link models on offer here show a warranty period of 90 days.

Woot staff:
Does this particular model, the N750, come with a 2-year warranty?

I don’t recommend this router. I’ve had two different low-end TP Link routers and they both worked so poorly that I returned them. However, the Archer C7, which I have had for 6 months now, is awesome and I highly recommend that one. TP-Link’s low end routers are not worth the money though.

The feature is there and enables/disables properly. I personally do not use it as there aren’t many devices connected simultaneously at any given time,I just needed wider coverage without the use of a different SSID or use of a repeater.