Tracker Bluetooth Tracking Device

I Can’t believe I’m saying this, but if you follow 6-S system you won’t loose you items.
The best part, is free.

I like the concept - but it sounds like its execution in this product is wanting. Is there an alternative product that has the same functionality but works much better?

Awesome!

1. Track up to 20 items at once within 100 foot range

2. Track up to 20 items within 150 feet with your radar

3. Get alerts when your item comes in range (300ft)

4. Range: Up to 150 feet

I just read all of those things in the description. 100, 150, 300 feet. Which is it? And I’m pretty sure BT isn’t good out to 300 feet, I don’t care what the Class 1 spec says. MAYBE in a lab with 4 walls and nothing else. Maybe, but I doubt it.

[MOD: Should be 150 feet.
You do get an alert at the 300ft mark, but cannot see it on the tracker on your cellular device. Sale updated.]

They barely work - doubly so if you’re thinking of using them with an android device.

Wanted to echo, skip this one folks - I have 6 of them sitting in a drawer. To their credit, I’ve never lost the drawer.

You obviously have a smart phone in order to use this. Skip the tracker and download a ‘find my car’ app instead.

Anyone interested in this may want to check out:

If I were to swallow one, would I be able to track its, uh, “movement”?

Is this the same item as “Stick-N-Find Bluetooth Location Tracker” that was basically driven off Amazon because it was so bad? it looks the same.

OMG! That’s a great idea. This from a person that spent 20 minutes trying to find her car in the airport remote parking lot after a trip. I looked like a crazy woman with my arm up in the air pressing lock on my key fob to see if I could hear my car beep.

LOL

Well, a dog can be a great companion and raising a child is a lot of work, but very rewarding.

Thanks! I saw this and thought ‘that will sell out fast, better hurry’, but took the time to read the comments. For those of you who took the time to post real experiences with this, thank you! You saved my some money and frustration.

huh

Same here. Very disappointing purchase.

Right now on Kickstarter there are two programs for Bluetooth tags one of them is even for tags that do not use batteries none of them charge $15 for a tag I would pass on this offer.

Thanks everyone for the reviews to stay away from this. I’ve only heard negative things about similar products, from varying retailers. Does anyone know of a similar product that actually works well?

The site FAQ for these says these are NOT waterproof. So I’d be careful with that.

Source: StickNFind Indigogo

I love how none of the “Quality Posts” are the ones that point to links with reviews, etc (which basically would prevent anyone from buying this). Shame on Amazon for this attempt at unloading this crap.

I wouldn’t jump on their backs. Woot marks negative reviews as quality posts all the time.