Tracking Shenanigans!

Soooo…my Woot! order has an internal Amazon tracking number, which seems to be untrackable.

Does anybody know the magic method that will let me hit F5 compulsively while I watch my package’s progress?

Oh man. Yeah they don’t have one. I’ve been doing everything from trying to find out how to build our own tracking page inside Amazon to trying to just get them to stop sending via Amazon Logistics until we can. I have a buddy over in that team who I will ping again to see if there’s a way to get this info to ya, but in the meantime you can ping customer service if you’re worried about it. We will get a solution to this eventually!

Yeaaahhhh, no. Here’s what I got from Amazon CS in response to a request for a harder delivery date:

Methinks Amazon has no way of tracking these things, either.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience on this. I did look up your order and see that the item was shown as delivered, earlier today around 1:45 p.m. Please let me know if you have not received the package and I can look into this further for you.

Are you guys always buy things throught Amazon?

Guessing with the age of this thread, this may be old news, but I found this site for tracking Amazon Logistics shipments.

1 Like

Hot diggity. It’s about time. Thank you for sharing!