Travel & Landmark Blu-ray Set

Would these be considered refurbished, since others have seen the sites and landmarks before?

I bet the people who worked on this never thought it would be sold for 4 bucks on a woot off.

What…it’s not in 3D. I’ll pass.

Nope, Thats how blue ray makes $$

missed the toothbrushes…now its fetid breath to view the world.

Got ya. Thanks

Always wondered. Besides the percentages we always see, is there a way to see how much of these they have sold all together in a solid number. There’s been a lot of Woots up there on these and man, they must have a shit load seeing as almost half the states are pure yellow :open_mouth:

Well, getting there anyways

I can tell by the woot purchase map that all the terrorists live in Montana.

Considering the demographics of people who would actually watch this stuff I bet it would sell a lot better on VCR

I’ll buy them and then invite my friends over to watch my vacation videos.

Fair warning: Giving these as gifts will get you blacklisted from parties. Save it for the Secret Santa and make sure you stay anonymous.

Pooh…I wanted the laser disc versions!

^^X^^

Most of the World is NOT in HD in real life.
Many parts of Europe still don’t have running water.

$15 for the Over America Blu-ray set on Amazon - it got 3.5 stars:
http://www.amazon.com/Over-America-Deluxe-Blu-ray-None/dp/B003XKQ61Q

$18.35 for HD Travel (no reviews): http://www.amazon.com/HD-Travel-Blu-ray-None/dp/B003XKQ62K/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1323106834&sr=1-1

Pah- America is behind Europe. The reason many parts of Europe doesn’t have running water is because we upgraded to streaming water decades ago. H2O is completely digital now.

I bought a set the last time these were on woot for $8 plus shipping, and thought that was a good deal.

~ For the memory of a life time ~
~ Recall ~
~ Recall ~
~ Recall ~

Darnit… I missed the Dyson AND the toothbrushes!

Cheap enough to make, probably… but that’s not the price for all 8. You get 4 (America OR World) for the $8.

As long as you aren’t Pluto.

Poor Pluto.