Travelon Waterproof eReader Case

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Travelon Waterproof eReader Case
$2.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Great for the person who loves to read in the shower

ZipLok bags – equally effective, cheaper.

Just got a Kindle Fire on Sunday. Can’t hurt to have an extra bit of protection at that price :slight_smile:

$8 ziploc? Nice.

Won’t have to worry about dropping it in the toilet! :slight_smile:

Yup.

Don’t criticize it, you have to try to help it sell so we can move on to the next item.

I would think that this plastic might be too thick for the touch screen to be responsive.

You’re what’s wrong with the woot community. If woot believes they can continue to just sell us crap and people will buy it just because it’s crap then that is all we will ever get.

Take Charge and let woot-off killers kill the woot-off. Let woot know crappy items are crappy. If they remain Woot-off Killers long enough they eventually become penny craps.

urg. need sleep. but can’t pull myself away.

Since it’s early I’ll go for it!

Does the eReader come with it?

In for 3 and I have no idea why, but believe me, I will find some stuff to stuff in them!

well aside from the fact that my post was intended to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek, that’s a good point. so far this woot-off has been a little disappointing, but it’s still early. you gotta vote with your dollars and not buy the junk, and then hopefully the selection will get better in the future.

It’s an eReader Case & a raincoat holder.

Great! Now I won’t look so silly standing in the middle of a pool reading my Kindle!

I wonder if this will fit the Sony ereader as well?

YouTube video:

[youtube=rkQtfXRpbJE][/youtube]

Uhm…ziploc bags don’t have straps! :slight_smile: