Travelsox Travel Compression Socks 2-Pk

Travelsox Travel Compression Socks 2-Pk

Price isn’t very competitive. Check Amazon gives quite a few same or lower price.

Are they two-packs - as in, two pairs of socks? What I saw were a single pair.

I am a repeat buyer of this brand/style of Travel (nee graduated compression) socks. I’ve bought from Amazon and from Woot. Bottom Line: I wear compression socks prety much all the time. I’ve tried plenty of brands and this is my absolute favorite…period.
IF you fit the following I highly recommend these socks: Sit for long periods of time (desk, aircraft, car, etc) OR you can be described as being “static” - not moving/walking in your job. IF you already have lower leg / foot swelling when you wake in the morning (If you wake up with swollen feet, raise your legs up on a pillow at night (elevation) OR your feet/lower legs swell up during the day…You need to seriuosly consider buying these (or similar) compression socks. If the above describe you, talk to your doctor about it, Leg swelling is “Abnormal” and not good for you.
Call this my “good deed for the day”, public service announcement and product endorsement.
If your feet and legs swell, buy and wear these socks and please, see your doctor about your condition. I did.