Treat House Jumbo Treat Bars, 10 Pack

Treat House Jumbo Treat Bars, 10 Pack

just your usual reminder that it makes zero sense to buy a premium-price rice krispy treat versus making your own unless you really hate to cook

4 Likes

The Cookies & Cream is labeled gluten free but it is not.

4 Likes

It looks like they cut and pasted the description from the m&m bar. @ThunderThighs or @lioncow can fix it but they probably won’t get to it until the morning.

You don’t even have to cook rice krispy treats, unless you consider microwaving butter “cooking”

1 Like

100 percent agree. Same logic goes for coffee. It’s incredibly easy and cheap to make yourself and yet… One of the biggest businesses in the US.

4 Likes

Just wondering if anyone’s tried these before, and if so, how do they taste?

Except that I live in BFE and can’t get gluten free rice cereal on a regular or affordable basis, so it’s nice to get these already made AND gluten free.

Yeah, that sucks because they become less of a deal when you can’t eat one of the flavors.

Depends on how patient you are. Coffee from a pod is disgusting. Hell, coffee from a grocery store is disgusting. However if you pollute it with enough milk and sugar, you can’t tell the difference.

I agree that all those forms of coffee are gross. However, I buy my own beans, grind them and do a pour over every morning. Start to finish is ten minutes and I can make my breakfast while it drips. Costs about ten cents a cup and tastes better than anything you’ll get at a chain coffee store.

sounds like a potentially good product match for you. good luck.