TREBLAB X11 Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

Walmart has 4.9 Stars

And they are $16 cheaper, and have free shipping.

Huh? Says $80.

They also wash your car and will babysit!

This may be a good buy and I’m kind of on the fence about it, but the accompanying video I just watched was one of the lamest I’ve ever seen.
Hopefully, they put more thought into their product.

Bit confused with the purchasing options. Everyone else sales these as a pair, is the “single” option on Woot for a pair of earbuds (2), or just a single earbud (1)?

I’m confused. Is Woot selling them as a single earbud and a pair, or 1 pair and 2 pair? It isn’t clear what is meant.

I have a pair I bought from a different site. the battery life is about 3 hours, the sound is good but not much bass. Mine came a a set (2). they are comfortable and easy to use.

Well the description of in the box states:

TREBLAB X11 Earbuds
TREBLAB X11 User Manual
TREBLAB X11 Carrying case
3 sizes of Silicone Eartips
3 sizes of Expandable Foam Eartips
Charging cable

Earbuds being plural.
However in the picture gallery, only 5 pairs of tips are shown.

Good reviews on amazon with average of 4 stars off of 186 reviews. 75% of reviewers gave the product 4 star or above.

It’s a Go for me.

Is volume, track adjustment, pausing available from the earbud?

The ear buds themselves have a pair of red tips on them, so there is your 6th pair

Think I’ll stick with a proven and reliable product…my apple wireless earphones.

No kidding. The marketing video was more than pathetic and really does have me questioning the quality of their product.

I have not tried these but I have used other Treblab products. The sound in those were good and I’m very pleased, however, I’ve had 2 pairs of their Bluetooth headphones fail within 6 months. They did replace both under warranty, but it has become frustrating. Hopefully they can get their quality issues worked out, I like the sound for the price point but they should last much longer than 6 months.

The options are for either a “single” set of ear buds, or a 2-pack of earbud sets. Sorry for the confusion.