Tree House

For the couple that wants to set down some roots and start a family.

And so we start Cities week with the basic unit. Tomorrow, do we get a block pun? And then a nay-borhood?

I know that you like to jockey for Q-P’s, but quoting your own posts prematurely is a bit much. :stuck_out_tongue:

If your rain gutters are a primary structural and weight-bearing component of your house, you’re in sad shape.

White shirts are few & far between – and this is what we get? I’ll pass, but let’s have more white shirts soon!

Not all shirts are meant to be understood. Sometimes they are meant simply to… exist. Be regarded. Accepted. Then the world becomes a better, more peaceful place.

On a serious note, this is one of the easiest shirts to understand that woot has ever featured. It’s called “Tree House”. It depicts a tree in a house. It’s simple and clever.

“CONDITION: deciduous.”

I guess this is just a seasonal home.

They’ve always described the shirts as having a “classic closer-fitting style”, as far back as I remember. Not sure if the AA thing is different though.

Edit- you’re right, the descriptions definitely used to refer to the AA shirts, but the closer-fit line has always been there. Interesting.

Didn’t Threadless recently depart from using AA blanks?

Gives new meaning to chopping the lumber down.

Heh heh, aw I like this horrible pun, it’s bark is worse then it’s bite I guess. Oh the pain.

This could eventually be a real “House of Leaves”, if you catch my drift.

I was being sarcastic. I get the pun and also understand the “tree house”. Hipsters make very obvious commentary and pretend it’s unique and insightful. I was making a joke. Sometimes Woot comments are meant to simply…exist. Be regarded. Accepted. Then the forum becomes a better, more peaceful place.

Of course, belittling me is cool, too.

Whoa, slow your roll. I don’t think he was belittling you. I didn’t get your sarcasm, and he must not have either. How else was he supposed to respond? He explained it in the context of just describing the shirt, not in talking down to you. At least that’s how I took it.

Tree House? Pardon me for saying this, bless your heart… Time for a touch up, your roots are showing.

I’m not sure about Threadless. I thought they always used their own brand of tee, but I am not sure about that. Most of my Threadless tees are from the last year, and they are not AA.

What’s more is, if they aren’t using AA, will the colors still be the same? Mmm…perhaps this is better taken to the community area… Away, into the night!

That’s adorable ^^

Though I don’t know how that tree will fare in the long run… seeing as sunlight is its food 8o

DON’T PARK UNDER IT!

You MUST be from the south… I heard that every day while I was down in Tennessee & Alabama for 2 weeks. XD

I got the hint of sarcasm, but regardless, I attempted to reply jokingly, followed by a topical segue into a simple observation of the shirt, the type I routinely make. No belittlement of any sort was intended.

My HOA would have a conniption if they saw this house. hahahaha