Trees are Jerks

Thanks. Looks like a 3XL and scissors/sewing machine would be the route I’d have to take.

Darn, guess I won’t be buying today

I really love the design. I wish it was offered on a hoodie.

Sold out of almost ALL kids’ sizes now. Will there be more kids’ shirts available if I order later in the week?

Congrats Robert!

:holds breath forever:

MANY shirts are out in kids sizes right now though. and so we get penalized for having to wait by paying more for the size we need later on. imo not cool. they should allow people to get some kind of code if they are sold out of the size you need and then use it when ordering so you get the lower cost or allow people to place orders but have them on hold and not charged till they come in and then charge when they ship. i would order a lot more kids shirts if i could do either.

Forgot to list the size I ordered, it was a ML, so they are mutants.

I haven’t bought anything from woot in almost 2 1/2 years…

TODAY I CANNOT RESIST!!!

I have no idea where else to post this.

Has Woot thought about allowing an electronics skin site like DecalGirl use Woot tshirt designs for skins?

There are some awesome tshirt designs from Woot that would make great skins for tablets and phones and stuff…

when did the shirts get even cheaper?

We’ve offered those types of things in side sales, on occasion. I think we have a guy…

Take a peek at this blog.

What’s up with the app? It says free shipping and then when I get to check out, it is normal shipping cost. This is at least the second time this has occured in recent weeks

Check out the blog I linked to in the post above yours, it explains the shipping.

Can you be a little more specific about where you’re seeing free shipping on the app?

All three of my boys want this shirt! Please get more kids t-shirts so I can order them!!!