Tregini Electric Fly Swatter

Tregini Electric Fly Swatter

1 Like

Harbor Freight sells these for $3.99 each.

3 Likes

Appears to be a different model. This one is rechargeable and has a flashlight. Not sure that makes it worth an extra $18 though.

3 Likes

Sorry, I have several “zapper” fly swatters (not a brand name) which require stealth and sneakiness to perform their function (flies really like to “surf the wave” of an approaching movement). AND I got these for $3 or $4 each, because they don’t have a USB charger port. They started out using C or D cell batteries, but I like the turbo-boost of stacking eight double-A batteries in that same space (four in parallel, in series with another four in parallel) with a little aluminum foil between contacts, rubber bands to hold everything together, and some plastic to keep the powered metal away from my hands. The voltage multiplier that Powers The Lightning is directly in-circuit with the battery leads, and it only takes one time of pressing the “Light up the Flies!” button and immediately having a muscle spasm throw the thing across the room to remember “oh, yeah, don’t touch the batteries”… Trying to figure out when USB ports snuck into EVERYthing…

3 Likes

What about that salt shooting gun?

I am having an issue with several sizes of horse flies especially the huge black ones I call B52 bombers since that is what they seem to do to my head.

3 Likes

Would you happen to have a picture of your stacked batteries method? I’d love to see it.

2 Likes

Well, if you’d clean out the crawl space I think that might do the trick.

2 Likes

You Got Me Good One GIF by Foo Fighters

2 Likes

If only you had a rock pick to chip away at all those petrified turds.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

That meanie @davejlives wouldn’t accept my dare of making it $1. I might need to double dog dare him.

2 Likes

I can hook you up with the secret code for a $1 coupon (subject to terms and conditions and I just used one and it worked so it might be over).

2 Likes

Can’t do it we blew all our budget on beans

3 Likes

2 boxes weren’t sent, so return the beans.

1 Like

Oh. They’re very nice beans. I gave mine to my mom. She’s going to make taco salad. So thanks.

2 Likes

Wondered what that smell was. Thought it was coming from under the house.

2 Likes

BunBun is part of the salad?

1 Like

Will’s dented bidet has a warm air function. Those two boxes are heavily mortgaged.

1 Like

We’re not eating the bunnies. Why?

1 Like

Well I need to spend the coupon on SOMETHING and get it for free.

:wink:

1 Like

What why?

1 Like