Trekology Portable Camping Side Tables

Trekology Portable Camping Side Tables

I have a “Eddie Bauer” knock off of this table. Think the table is like 15 years old (if not older). Have used it many times for campouts (scouts). And still use it today. One of the most underrated camp tool IMO. Folds up in a nice little canvas bag and is great for a tail gate grill or a cooler.

Agreed. I bought two of these about a year ago, and they’re great. The only drawback is that they look like they could be seats, so someone might try to sit on one. which would probably destroy them. So keep some stuff on top of them to inhibit that. Also, they are very light so if you leave them outside and there is nothing on top of them, they might blow away.

I use them inside for temporary end tables when they’re not outside. Very useful.

1 Like

These are AWESOME!! Bought one last year and have used it a dozen times with great success on camping and music festival trips.

So much easier to set up than another brand I bought previously. That one rolls up around the legs and frame and is a little cumbersome and seems rickety. These are sleek and sturdy.

Agree that they could be mistaken for a seat, so heed the above advice of keeping them in use.

In for at least one more this time around!!

1 Like