Trick Or Treat

Great job TR! Very clever.

It says Hallowoot does that mean we will get it by Halloween with the free smartpost shipping?

This is extremely juvenile. I like it!

In for one. I hope I get it in time for Halloween…

Kind of clever, but that font on the “day” message is just not doing it for me. Especially the “r” in “Trick”, it’s just weirding me out. ThatRobert, are you just afraid of empty space or what?

Now that’s a good use of GITD ink. Not just highlighting an already visible part of the design but showing a completely different graphic.

Great shirt, if my town didn’t end trick or treating before it finally gets dark. :frowning:

I don’t have a comment on your post.
I just wanted to let ya know that the first line in your signature is friggin outstanding!
My favorite book of all time!

Dear God, this shirt is embarrassing.

On the upside, at least we know what shirt will be reckoned off in advance :)…

Crap I was in to big of a rush(tired and sleepy) and didn’t even see that they had kid sizes, oh’well.

Lol, haven’t heard that one in a while. Congrats on the daily ThatRobert!

Nevermind… order has been denied too many times for no reason. It’s not my card, my address, etc. since I’ve used it all before with no problems.

Screw it… too much BS to go through for a freaking shirt.

shirt.woot has kick ass customer service! fill out the form at this page here:
http://shirt.woot.com/writeus.aspx

or write to them here:
service@woot.com

the times I have needed to contact them they have been super helpful!

Sorry you are having problems. The wonderful people at service@woot.com can help you figure out the problem tomorrow if you like.

im pretty sure thats just so the glow in the dark “s” can be there…if you notice none of the glow in the dark letters are on black spots, theyre all on other letters.

I think wearing this in class at my school would be hilarious. When the teacher turns off the lights to turn on her overhead projector, she’ll be met with a bit of a surprise. O-ho-ho!

No thanks… Last time I ordered I had to change my information and it took the site forever to remember it. It just kept putting my old information back. It’s just not worth the time that it takes.

Knowing my luck I’ve probably had my number stolen and it’s over the limit or something, which I also can’t check because I wasn’t previously enrolled in their online paying program, and they shut down making new accounts at 11:30.

It’s just not worth the effort, especially for this shirt. It’s a clever idea, but I probably wouldn’t have gotten it until long after Halloween anyway.

Wait, you forgot to give me something good to eat!

How does the glow-in-the-dark ink perform in black light, I wonder?

If smelling my feet makes you glow in the dark, you must be trick or treating in the 3 Mile Island neighborhood.