Trinitas Old Vine Petite Sirah - Three Pack

If you are seeing purple giraffes I’ll have what your having. :wink:

What does elegance taste like?

Corison wine!

Cheers!

i see that you quoted wikipedia. i’ve already ready their article about petite sirah, but it lacks what i want to know. darker, purplish, rounder, fuller, and brighter aren’t things you can really taste. or at least i don’t think so. they seem to be more descriptive of how the wine looks and how it feels in the mouth.

Yes, to the average wine consumer, “length and elegance” sounds incredibly pretentious.

Giraffes have purple tongues! And an Ursa PS will do the deed.

Just couldn’t pass up the opportunity. :slight_smile:

Petite Sirah has a tendency to lean toward darker fruits such as blueberry, blackberry, black currant, etc. It also tends to have a lot of tannin, that mouth puckering sensation you sometimes get from red wine is caused by tannin. Younger PS sometimes needs a lot of time open to mellow out. I remember tasting a PS immediately after popping the cork and hated it, two hours later it was nothing but pure deliciousness. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

If this wine.woot off has the following first two items I will be happy:

• Woot Cellars Offering (preferably one I don’t have)
  • More Le Caramel
  • Bonus: Wellington Red or Wellington Port

thanks!

If only I liked Sirahs… One day, I’ll be able to take advantage of being able to have wine shipped to TN…

If you have twitter on your phone, you can follow @wootoff

I’m so psad that I missed this. :frowning:

Agreed. If I had been awake, I might have gone in for another or two. I got one the first time around, and dear lord it is good.