Triple Mount Solar Gutter Lights, 2 packs

Please make sure to contact us when an item doesn’t work.

Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

It’s plastic with copper plating.

“You get what you pay for” certainly applies here. I bought these about 2 weeks ago, and although they work fine, the light output is very disappointing. They aim straight downward, and from a height of 10’ they put out a tight beam that illuminates a 3-4’ radius at the ground and little more. They’re good for spotlighting a trash can (why would you?), but they won’t illuminate a large area in your driveway, if that’s what you’re hoping for. They do not substitute for installing a floodlight, which is what I had intended to use them for.

This thing is definitely not LeakFrog level quality crap.

I bought the square, copper ones last week. They are a very faint light. One doesn’t work. Easy install.

Agreed. I installed my 55 lumen square lights this week and they are very dim.

I installed them along a handrail to illuminate a stairway. One light installed above every 2nd stair and the handrail is approximately 3 feet above each stair. It’s lit up, but not very brightly.

If the lights are any higher than 8 feet, I doubt the light will reach the ground.

crap, crap, crap! do not waste your money

Disappointed in quality. Not much light. Adds a little ambience but would not buy again.

I bought 2 sets of the copper square ones. They look really nice from 20 feet away. Sadly, either don’t work at all or cast a very dim, faint glow for a short time after dark.Found them cheaper elsewhere with a few clicks around the web after purchase(maddening regular woot occurrence lately)- these are not great working but look good

I just received my square Copper lights and they are no where close to the finish shown in the picture! They are very cheap, flimsy plastic and dim. Painted copper like a foil. Not a good buy at all!!! These are dollar store lights. Please do not waste your money!

I bought 3 pkgs for a total of 6. The light they emit is very weak, it’s more of a glow (and they are in full sun all day). Also, you only have a choice of off and on so no motion detection. The quality is just plain cheap. I’m afraid the first big wind storm of the fall will basically rip them off the gutter. Wish I could get my money back! Find something else because this isn’t worth the price. I have another type that work much better.

I bet it’s gotta be rough for TheDealmonster to sit back and read all of these reviews/comments and not a single one is positive. I’m sorry for saying that.

I suppose if someone is actually looking for an accent light then one might be satisfied purchasing these, however it appears as if most are expecting something totally different than these offer.

I bought a solar powered flag-pole light from Harbor Freight with roughly the same specs as these lights and it was a literal joke. The light output was laughable. Ended up buying a waterproof light socket, wired them up to a timer and threw an LED outdoor flood light in it and it lights up my flag-pole like Las Vegas.

look and feel like $1 store items.

Had these for 1 week, heavy rain storm and they stopped working. Have had a set by a different manufacturer for 3 years and they are still working. Save your money.

Absolutely! Mine worked for about a week and died at the first touch of rain.