Trooper Target Practice

excellent a t-shirt that combines my love of target shooting with my love of star wars. been waiting on one of those. i got the joke about the target guy immediately!

I refuse to watch any version of Episode IV that was produced after the THX versions. The 11ty different special editions have Greedo shooting first, or at the same time as Han with all kinds of digital trickery that doesn’t look real. That just isn’t how it was. Han was one of the best smugglers in the galaxy. He was an outlaw. Outlaws have to be smart, and at times, ruthless. It’s kill or be killed. He knew Greedo was going to take him to Jabba in a body bag. So, it stands to reason why Han would kill Greedo before he had a chance to kill him.

I support this shirt.

Is that the famous Harrison Ford chin scar I see?

Because it’s Shemp.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Shemp_howardfaceshot.jpg

Or how they digitally added a top on Princess Leia when Jaba had her chained up.

I know! call me a party pooper, but in today’s world of active shooters and having been involved in an active shooter incident, I can’t believe Woot is selling this shirt. Doesn’t society have enough “encouragement” in this area already? Really Woot, really?

@cheneyr
When I scrolled down to this I literally started laughing out loud, not fake lol.

It’s a shirt.

Sorry, celebrity likenesses are not allowed.

Hans-On: A Solo love story

How about the musical Requiem: Han’s Solo?

Star Wars or no, in the context of all the mass gun murders recently, this is really an offensive shirt.

I think it would be considered more defensive. He’s pointing a gun right at me!

Carbonite.

I guess, but who in their right mind would put this shirt in that context?

Go braid your wookie hetero life-mate’s fur.

i dont get it. with all the video games and movies depicting violence and walmart selling more assault gun looking rifles a shirt is a problem?
I just hate the shirt because it’s unoriginal. no creativity at all in copying something.

+1

Speed to first woot: 4m 44.664s
First sucker:adamdramsey
Last wooter to woot:astyanax
Last purchase:5 minutes ago

First day sales 302
First day posts 37

Don’t forget about the adult version. Hans…Solo