Trtl Pillow Super Soft Neck Pillow

Trtl Pillow Super Soft Neck Pillow

Beware! Just received mine, and they look like counterfeits! No Trtl brand anywhere. Just reads “Travel Pillow” on the packaging.

I’m very sorry. Make sure you reach out to woot customer service so we can monitor this.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Just received the replacements, and they’re the exact same counterfeit product! I think the entire batch is these generic “Travel Pillows”, and not the genuine Trtl Pillow.

Hi there. Thank you for the post. Could you send links to photos of what you received to Woot customer service. We had the warehouse check inventory and the items were authentic Trtl.

That’s strange because all 4 that I received were just generic “Travel Pillow” without Trtl branding on them. The internal plastic support is also different than Trtl. The barcodes however have Trtl Pillow printed on them. Not sure if that was all they checked. I’ve sent photos to customer service.

Thank you! I’ll check in with CS. What kind of packaging (bag) did it come in? Any branding?

It’s cardboard/paper sleeve which looks just like Trtl but with no brand on it, just “Travel Pillow” where “Trtl Pillow” would be. It’s in a small clear plastic bag with a sticker label which has a barcode and “Trtl Pillow - Scientifically Proven…” printed on it. The product itself also only has “travel pillow” where the Trtl brand and logo is supposed to be. I can send you the photos if you have trouble tracking down what I sent to customer service.

I emailed CS and our buyer. We’ve checked two Amazon warehouses. Might need to check the one where yours shipped from if we haven’t already.