Trtl Super Soft Neck Travel Pillow

Trtl Super Soft Neck Travel Pillow

Does it work? Yes. I slept better with this on a plane. It’s still not intuitive to me to put on if it’s been a while. The simplest way to explain the difference is that the neck bends less than when I’ve used the typical travel pillow, so my neck is not as sore when I wake up. The lining is soft, but it’s not cushy like a pillow (in other words, somewhat thin), since the firmness of the design is meant to keep the head more upright. The thinness did not cause any indent, though, and the more I used it, the more I got used to the whole structure. I do not know how much better the newer model is. I bought it on sale for $22.49 before the new model came out. It is not perfect, but for sleeping upright, it’s better than the travel pillows I used before. One last thing: the reason they suggest hanging it on the outside is because it is rigid, so fitting it inside a bag will take up room.
(PS: One small thing. Was “cosy” intentional in the description? I thought you meant “cozy”)

3 Likes

My order arrived today. It’s a knockoff, not the Trtl brand and not the “new model” because it’s just a knockoff of the old design you can see pictures of online. Seems like it will work fine, but this wasn’t a bargain because you can order this version anytime for pretty much the same price. Neither the logo on the pillow nor the packaging says Trtl. Also, I don’t know how it is machine washable because the plastic part cannot be removed from inside.

I’m very sorry. It looks like a few slipped in the inventory at the Amazon warehouse. Reach out to customer service for assistnace. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.