Truchard Napa Valley Merlot (5)

What you say is mostly true, but there are a lot of good producers making good merlot. Merlot has finally gain respect again and now the 2011 vintage came. Everyone thinks that 2011 was a difficult vintage. That was true for Cabernet Sauv, but the Merlot actually benefits from the cool temperatures. The cooler year allowed more hangtime and flavor development. Our Merlot traditionally ripens about a month ahead of our Cabernet.

No MN? Is that correct?

[MOD: MN is ok. Problem is probably related to the current payment issue.]

Love this Video and the folks at GunBun. I also agree with you. Too many producers, jump on the bandwagon of making whatever variety that is the grape du jour to make a quick buck.

Unfortunately we don’t have a permit currently. We are working on it and should have it in a month or so, but not for this woot. CT is a very difficult and expense state to get a permit.

I’m trying to buy, but getting error messages on the Amazon website.

I was able to duplicate the error. Checking in with development.

Update: Offer sold out while we work to resolve the issue. Sorry. :frowning:

AND we’re back. Buy ALL the wine.

Could you try again now, pls?

Yes!!! It took several more tries, but it finally worked. Thanks for your help.

It’s interesting to look at the Sales Stats … No sales for the last 5 hours, but now that the error got fixed, the orders are flowing!

Info post:
All tasting notes for this wine have been cross posted into CT under user name wine.woot_taster. User names have been removed to protect the guilty. PM me if you want your tasting note removed or user name added back.

Thanks and back to the wineing

Phooey.
Work really did get in the way with this.