Truchard Vineyards Tempranillo Mixed - Random 12 Pack

Sweet! My first case from wine.woot. So far all my other purchases were 2-3 bottles, and none have failed to please the palette!
Looking forward to Tempranillo over the holidays!

Thanks for shipping to NH!

Woot!

Perfect timing, Just finalized the divorce and kept the little 12 bottle fridge, time to start re-stocking.

I liked the older vintages much more, and this set is made up of only the three older ones.

Is this wine amazing? No, but it’s great for a regular night for the price.

In for one again.

I didn’t see any negative reviews, and I just can’t pass up that deal.

In for 1!

Woot!

I bought these last time around, and several of the corks had disintegrated. The wine itself was good, but I haven’t finished the last case yet.

Actually, the earlier years were much better than I thought, so I’m in for one.

Wow, so happy I didn’t miss this, got this the last time along with my wine-sharing office mates, they will be thrilled when I tell them more is on the way! Excellent, excellent value for this very nice wine.

With the holidays coming up and all, my family will drink this all up about as soon as we open the case. In for one.

at about 6.25/bottle after shipping, this seems worth it - at worst, I’ll have lots of Tempranillo based Sangria, or not go empty handed to 12 christmas dinner parties!

same problem here

Oh man, kept having browser trouble (I think my end, not Woot, but not sure). When it finally seemed good . . . too late, pistachios were up. I was crushed. My wife loved these (especially considering our budget!) Woot, if you got one or two of these left, please let me know! :slight_smile:

Damn I missed this! I wanted it last time and also missed it!

Wine came today.
3 bottles 2002
4 bottles 0f 2003
5 bottles of 2004

I got 3 each of the '02 and '03, and half a dozen of the '04.

Same here. I just popped one of the '04s, if that first glass is any indication of what’s to follow, then this will be a fun WOOT.

Ditto on the distribution of years.

It took about 1/2 hour after pouring through the Vinturi to open up; frutier than I’d like, but for the $ the '04 is very drinkable.

Thanks Woot!!!

Distribution of years is as follows in mine:

2 of the 02
4 of the 03
6 of the 04

I got the same distribution and have tried all of them. Quite a nice deal for $6 a bottle.