True Fabrications Big Bordeaux Glass

True Fabrications Big Bordeaux Wine Glass
$29.99 $̶3̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ 25% off List Price

Here is the product page, which has it at $51.99

Check out these comments from when it was sold back in May

Is it food safe?

What? No New York?

I would assume so because they say you can use it as a punch bowl

It’s probably wine-safe, too. Not that it matters any more if you live in NY or most other states.

This thing is becoming the dyson of wine.woot

Cannot you not purchase this if you live in NY? I tried and got denied

Really cute idea to use as a punch bowl! Can’t imagine drinking all that wine…without sharing!

This would pair nicely with my “one glass a day” motto!

Non-Wine items, like this, are available to all 48 continental United States (sorry AK, HI, and territories), and APO addresses.

If you’re checking out and it’s telling you that you can’t specifically because of your state (and not some other detail), let us know.

So, a uhhh, friend of mine… yeah, a friend wonders if anyone has tried drinking out of one of these or if the edge is sharp/thick and they might spill on themselves.

The edge is thick although slightly beveled. You could drink out of it but I wouldn’t advise it. Just be careful if you do, check the bevel because it’s not perfect on mine and some sections of the edge are sharper than others. I’d probably be more worried about chipping a tooth than cutting my lip with it, though.

Excellent !!!

A friend received one as part of a white elephant gift exchange. The base was wobbly and it tipped and shattered before the night was done.

Big Carl? Big Joe? We’ve been looking for you…