TrueBlue Bluetooth Headset

You’re probably referring to the recent warnings about cell phones causing cancer so let me point out: this isn’t a cell phone. Actually, this is one the things (bluetooth headsets along with wired headsets) that were recommended to minimize the risk.

The headset is useful. Rude people aren’t.

Does this unit fit on your ear well or does it fall off like the Motorola H350 I bought on Woot?

The worst thing is standing in the restroom taking a leak and some douchebag walks up and starts talking with his Bluetooth headset. It’s bad enough that you are out in public with this thing on.

I used to be a resident for over 20 years. You think CA pulls it’s own weight. BS, the rest of the nations taxes have been helping bail out their fiscal problems since they became a state. Every time the state is on fire, or a few mansions slip into the ocean, or the ground wiggles. It’s not the governor cutting the check, it’s the US Government that comes to the rescue. BTW, taxes will have to help fix the housing crisis CA and other states helped screw up. We are all in this together. The civil war decided we are better off The UNITED States of America. But you may secede if you want. ;D

I’m still waiting for some company to design a “skull phone”. Think of it as a cell phone/micro computer implanted into the base of the skull, with a “hud” type screen implanted into the optic nerve to have the screen overlay your non-primary eye. You’d be able to see thru it, but you’d use the eye area of focus like a mouse.

Read some science fiction and you probably come across someones’ idea like this…

Yeah! If we can have cochlear implants, why not this?

In the box:

TrueBlue Bluetooth Headset
AC Adapter
Wrist Strap
Users Guide

A wrist strap, for a Headset? What for, grounding?

If u click on the picture, a pop-up will show what’s in the box.

Actually…this model is very similar to to the Jabra BT8040 that I’ve had for about 7 months now… (with some added features than this model plus a standard Micro USB charging port instead)

The Jabra one has been great for me and the unit stays pretty secure in my ear with this type of earbud even when I run for the bus sometimes… :wink:

I personally would NOT trust the 10 hr talk time… that’s an outrageous claim…

It’s probably a Neck strap instead… you use it with the oval shape plastic so you’ll have a place to kindda “hang” your BT Headset while not in use… It’s knidda useless from my point of view… if I were going to “hang/wear” the headset around my neck… I might as well just wear it in my ear!!!

Well it’s nice to see that some of the 60 Billion per month being spent on the war is not making it there and it is helping states in need…

Got mine yesterday.
I think it is defective.
The green light on the charger blinks and the red light on the unit blinks constantly.
It’s supposed to turn blue when it is fully charged in about 2 hours. After a day, they are still both blinking.

If you’re still not having any luck, we generally recommend contacting the manufacturer first for support. If they cannot or will not assist you, please get in touch with rma@woot.com. Be sure to include your order number and a detailed description of the problem. You may need to adjust any spam filtering you have in place to ensure a response from that address.